Receive greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I would like to give a detailed report on how the funds were used upon receipt.
1. 17 bags, each at k6500 were for distribution to the flood victims at our church thus 17 * k6500 = k110, 500.00.
2. 7 bags of maize, each at 6500.00 for our church minister thus 7 * k6,500.00 = k45,500.00
3. Maize transportation = k10, 000.00
4. Transport to access money from the bank for three people on several occasions = k8,100.00.00
5. Labor (Loading and offloading) = k3000.00
6. Photographer’s price = k5400.00
7. Scale borrowing fee = k1000.00
8. Scanning of photographs = k1500.00
TOTAL EXPENDITURE FROM THE ABOVE DETAILS = K185,000.00
TOTAL MONEY RECEIVED FROM SCOTLAND = K187,000.00
BALANCE = 187,000.00 – 185,000.00 = K2000.00
Be informed that 50 members from the church congregation and the entire community benefitted from this initiative. In short, there were 50 beneficiaries and out of this; 37 were females and the remaining males. The Distribution took place on 10th April, 2015 inside Thuchira C.C.A.P. For names of the beneficiaries, refer to the attached document.
Basically, each beneficiary was given 17kg of maize on this day. My apologies for delay to give you this detailed report. This was due to delays in having access to the photos we took during the distribution day. I had to wait for him to bring the photos. These are the photos that highlight some of the activities mostly during the day of distribution.
A VOTE OF THANKS
We as a church, would like to thank you and the entire congregation at your church for the support offered to as during such a challenging time. We are really very appreciative for showing this brotherly love in our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you very much for the money that was sent to us.
May the almighty Father continue blessing you and the entire church in the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and may his grace be with everybody there, Amen!
Henry Bonomali (Session Clerk),